Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lady Biz


This last Saturday I ran into one of my dad's friends friend. Get it? He started to tell us about something he designed for iPhone called Lady Biz. At first I thought it was a cute planner for girls. Then found out he and his wife have dealt with infertility for a while. She was sick of documenting everything for her doctor. So she and her husband came up with a program that you can just punch everything into your phone. Everything from your period dates, to cramps, to doin the deed dates. Plus lots more. So smart! Their doctor has found it extremely useful. It's not only used for infertility, any "lady" could use it to help document her health. The program is available for iPhones or the iTouch. I think it is a pretty cool program that could help a lot of women with a lot of different situations. Plus...it's cute! It sells for 14.99 on iTunes
App store.
Check it out at http://www.ladybiz.net/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Now i just need an iphone so that i can buy that!

greg said...

Carly, you're a tard. If you would have comprehended what you read you would have realized it works with the iPod Touch which you have. So go buy it right now! I'm gonna get it for ell.

Ellery said...

carly...you did comprehend what you read. YOU know that you don't have an iTouch. Greg owes you an apology.

Hayley Holliman said...

Hey you need to go to my friend Tai's blog and see what she wrote about the whole Twilight series being over. Your going to DIE!!!

Hayley Holliman said...

P.S. I love the family fight you guys are having through blogger. I am dying laughing so hard!!!

Anonymous said...

Greg i have a feeling you are the TARD now! haha i don't have an itouch you snot ha so since you left me that comment i think you should buy me one to make up for it :)