I expected Beaux to cry when we put these on her...instead she loved them!While trying to show her cool goggles to Carly, Carly walked away...Multi tasker Joe gives Court a back massage while..doing sit ups!
Andee and Beaux Boys playing some ball.
Griffin doin a dunk.
Smilie Sloane
Indi and Sadie
Pool Game
Coco, Hayley and Whitney with baby Finn in her tummy.
A doggy came to visit that Beaux wanted to get a hold of....
O.K. I just had to comment on your Breaking Dawn Post. I am also so sad that I'm done with book. I've tried to tell Josh how it's depressing to have it all over with. But he just does not understand. I wish I wouldn't have read it so fast, but I just couldn't put it down. I don't think I will ever find another Edward!!! {ha ha} No really I'm serious.....
2 comments:
Your girls are soo cute. It's crazy that summer has come and gone already. By the way I'm so proud of Indy for stickin up for Addy what a great girl!!
O.K. I just had to comment on your Breaking Dawn Post. I am also so sad that I'm done with book. I've tried to tell Josh how it's depressing to have it all over with. But he just does not understand. I wish I wouldn't have read it so fast, but I just couldn't put it down. I don't think I will ever find another Edward!!! {ha ha} No really I'm serious.....
Post a Comment