Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wanna Take A Guess What This Is?

Since becoming a business owner Greg has a new lets say...hatred, disgust, loathing for vandalism.

Yes this is an All Star burnt or melted to the ground.

He got a call that one of his toilet had been burnt. He never expected this.

He gets LOTS of gross graffiti in them, and one was even turned upside down on its top last week, but this one takes the cake.
When I showed Indi and Sloane the picture. Indi said, "Why would someone do that?" Sloane replied, "Maybe they didn't want to use it anymore. Or maybe they were too scared to call dad."

7 comments:

Tiff said...

That is so RUDE!!! I can't believe that - Im sorry that really sucks!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

What idiots. I hope they smell like burning poop.

megan said...

That is horrible that makes me totally mad. What jerks! If I ever see anyone defile your all stars I will call the police. I am so sorry that happened. That is scary.

coco said...

when they get caught, they are in deep _______.

hayleyrowan said...

that's terrible. i HATE stuff like that. - and that's pretty clever courtney.

STL Crew said...

Tell Greg not to feel so bad, I'd still use it! ;)

Robyn said...

Holy Crap! Literally! What Mutts, I would be so pissed!