My girls woke up to this!They are truly blessed with a wonderful dad. He worked soo hard! This was a GIANT job and he came through like a champ! You should have seen the instructions! I think there was a thousand steps...seriously.
This was at midnight...Beaux had a little too much cake before bed.
Jason says that is pretty dang good, It took him and his dad and two brothers three days to put his dads together, looks good! Im sure there will be lots of fun times ahead! PS I love that you went to be an extra your so funny!
I know Luke can feel his pain. We did the same thing a few years ago. We had no idea it would take that long. I say we because I brought him out a few drinks during the project!! The kids LOVE the swing though and it looks like your girls do as well. Such a sweet family.
3 comments:
Jason says that is pretty dang good, It took him and his dad and two brothers three days to put his dads together, looks good! Im sure there will be lots of fun times ahead! PS I love that you went to be an extra your so funny!
Robison, the next time we see you remind me to buy you a Dr. Pepper. You are my hero. Nice work dude.
I know Luke can feel his pain. We did the same thing a few years ago. We had no idea it would take that long. I say we because I brought him out a few drinks during the project!! The kids LOVE the swing though and it looks like your girls do as well. Such a sweet family.
Post a Comment