
Last week Janice's(one of my best friends from high school) grandma June popped in my head. She had lived with them while we were in h.s. She was soo cute, with it and always made us laugh. I wanted to get a hold of Janice and ask about her. About a day and a half later I received an invitation to Grandma June's 100th Birthday Party!
It was such a fun surprise! So the girls and I headed over to the party on Saturday and had another fun surprise...Janice and her little Kate were there! Janice lives in St.Louise and I haven't seen her forever!! It was SO GOOD to see her! She is such a good friend and I have so much fun with her.
Whenever we were together we were LAUGHING! We were also known to get into a little trouble...hence my dad calling us Thelma and Louise. Lots of happy memories flooded my brain when I saw her again...Janice I miss having you around!! It was sooo good to see you!


6 comments:
You are queen of blogging. I would do better on mine...but I spend all my time reading yours! Fun to see Janice! I would love to get together with the four of us- it has been too long!
Wow...Seeing the two of you togather in this picture, and seeing terra's comment just brought back alot of memories. Hope all is well ladies...Brandon
I had SO much fun seeing you and your perfecty-coiffed little girls! I am so glad you came! After laughing with you,yet again, I am happily reminded that Thelma and Louise will never die,(and apparently neither will Junebug)! Instead, they just take small intermissions and then get back to their crazy old ways! I miss you, too! See you again in August for a few more giggles and maybe even a little mischief!
You both look great! I have to second terra and Brandon. Seeing these pics makes think of the old THS. Go T-Birds. We should plan a huge BBQ get together with all the T-birds around.
Megan...now your talking. So good to finally find you. The comments will start coming in. I think your onto a great idea and better yet a BBQ with no kids......Now thats darn there genius. Brandon
It is so fun to reunite with old friends. I can't believe Grandma June is 100. I hear she still looks great. I'm loving the background of the picture with Janice and Kate. You can tell their at Riverside Country Club with that ugly carpet!!!
Post a Comment