
But am definitely a work in progress, I have a lot to learn.
This year I planted a pot and filled it with succulents, moss and a few white rocks. Big plus is....if you slack off on the watering no big deal. They need water once a week! And these pink flowers bloom like crazy!
(I wish I knew their name)



7 comments:
I think you're little elf might get jealous of that plot of land. You might want to plant some of the pink flowers at his house. It is a him, right?
Cute flowers, im jealous! Cute blog too!! Youre not too big of a dork :) Wait til you see mine, IM the dork!!
i think you have a little grandpa frank in you
I love those! I'll have to come and see them- I am always trying to have pretty flowers, but they never turn out too great.
Elle-
Cutest blog! I love it! Your girls are sooo cute, too. And YOU look amazing. Love the John Mayer obsession, the gangsta shots, the ssssnakes everywhere. You crack me up. And you're such a good little blogposter. I'll have to try and keep up! Tell your hubby hi, too. I'll be back!
very cute, and I was wondering if greg could send some of that potty paper our way, my kids are going through it like mad!
Beautiful! come and help me with some plants. You have such a green thumb.
Post a Comment