Monday, June 30, 2008

A Night with Jerry and the Wolfgrams

We were so excited when Owen and Brianne called to invite us to dinner and Seinfeld! They took us to the fancy restaurant The New Yorker. It was some of the best food I have ever eaten. Truly Fabulous! Then off to the show at Abravanel Hall! It was a night of great friends, great food and lots of laughs!
Thanks Owen and Brianne!!


No, I don't want you to notice Greg's soul patch. I want you to see that fancy sweat bands are in style...they go great with sparkly penguin pins on your blouse.
The nice man Brianne asked to take our picture didn't know how still you have to hold my phone or you get a blurry picture.

Jerry was hilarious...the guy who opened for him had us dying too.
I thought this was the coolest thing! I have seen the artist who makes these on TV and was fascinated. This was donated for the Olympics. They said it was worth a million big ones. Learning to blow glass is on my bucket list, I think it is so gorgeous.


6 comments:

Robyn said...

Dude, I so wanted to go to that, Im so jealous! My Bro went and said it was so great! I tried to get tickets but they were way to pricey! Looks like you had fun, but you would have had a lot more fun it we would have came along!:)

coco said...

so jealous! that sounds so fun and i just about peed my pants at the headband grandma!

hayleyrowan said...

we had a lot of fun too. i was wondering what that glass was doing there - it was so cool. never been to the New Yorker, we'll have to try it sometime. it's always fun finding new places.

Anonymous said...

I want a shiny penguin pin!!!! I love how you made greg pose just so that you would have an excuse to get a picture of that lady!

Downs Family said...

Wish we were there, maybe I should have taken Greg's suggestion and tried to smuggle Brody into the show. Oh well, we will catch him next time. I do have to say that I love the sweat band look!!

Brianne Minster said...

We had a blast. Next time we'll have to get a group together. Seinfeld was absolutely hilarious! We should have got a "bloto" of the hostess who sat us at the restaurant!