Gravity was named number 84 of the Greatest Guitar Songs of All Time by Rolling Stone. I personally think there should have been more of his on the list..of course.
Hi guys! I agree, great picture! Hey, I just checked out Courtney's blog and saw her picture of the Deschamps who were in a car accident recently. They were in the MTC with me and he was my Branch President there. They were wonderful people that we all loved so much! Tell Courtney that we send our love and hope Bro. Deschamps is okay. They might not even remember us, but will will keep them in our prayers!
4 comments:
Hi guys! I agree, great picture! Hey, I just checked out Courtney's blog and saw her picture of the Deschamps who were in a car accident recently. They were in the MTC with me and he was my Branch President there. They were wonderful people that we all loved so much! Tell Courtney that we send our love and hope Bro. Deschamps is okay. They might not even remember us, but will will keep them in our prayers!
where's bruce?
Holy cow love the hair cute I didn't blog for a few days and look what I missed! By the way I am totally scared of Beaux!
not bad.... not as high up as the big legends... led, hendrix, or metallica but hey... he is trying..
Post a Comment