I'm sure you will agree they are the cutest pumpkins you have ever seen.
I love them!!!
I will let you in on a little secret on where to find them. Turn onto 400 S. in Orem off of State St. and head West. There is a house on your right that has a yard filled with pumpkins. This is the only place I have found these. I hope one day I will have a spot to grow them....then you can buy them from me!
Kelli and Andee showing off the surprise I brought them.



4 comments:
i've never been to the house on 600 south but there's also one on 400 south, west of state street that always has them. you can also get them at cook's nursery on 1600 north in orem....happy picking!
im a dork...400 south is the correct road. thanks coco
I want one! Those are the coolest pumpkins. But I want mine to actually come with a fairy godmother...is that possible?! This is the first year that we didn't get our pumpkins there. I love that place.
I have never heard of them but they are very cute! Why am I not suprised that you would find those!
Post a Comment