First of all let me say I LOVE Kneaders. Love Love Love.
Raspberry Bread Pudding, Chicken Ala Mondo Salad...Yum!
But once again...their sign drives me CRAZY! It said this last year too.
It reads:
Quart Hot Soup
Loaf Yum Bread
$10.79
Am I weird or is that stupid and annoying?
Dumb post I know...but I had to get it out of my system. I drive by it 5 times a day.


6 comments:
sorry to say but i've never liked one thing from kneaders (you need to win me over) so, i'm with you on the sign. annoyingly dumb. pet peeve for me: unloyal friends.
call me, i'll fill you in. hopefully i won't be so pissed of in the morning-'scuse my language!
(p.s. thanks for always making me laugh)
that's pissed off not pissed of. sorry for the language, again.
ha That is a really dumb sign. If you want to sneak over there in the middle of the night to vandalize im down!! haha no but that is lame, and i love how much it bothers you! My pet peeve: People that make noise with their mouth. CANT STAND IT
That is so funny I look at that every time I drive by and think hmmmmmmmmmm
Funny, my pet peeve is people whistling. Like the other day in Chemistry lab, it's totally quite people doing lab stuff and my lab partner whistling so annoyingly... people kept looking at me like will you please shut her up. Sorry for the long post. Elle what about I + Heart (a heart not the word).
I eat at kneaders about twice a week! I love their turkey sandwich, soups, and chips. I just tried their chicken a la mondo salad today and I LOVE it! I can't believe I have never tried it before. Thank you for the recommendation. I go to the one in Provo and they don't have weird sayings on their board. If you have not tried their pumpkin cheesecake you have to try it next time so good!
Post a Comment