Indi shocked me by walking in from school looking like this on tues. I asked what happened...she said, "you forgot it was crazy hair day, so i fixed it."
i've lived through many years of crazy hair days and this one takes the cake....usually it's moms doing this perfect crazy hair. this hair truly is crazy and darling. way to go indi, can i hire you when we have crazy hair day?
6 comments:
i've lived through many years of crazy hair days and this one takes the cake....usually it's moms doing this perfect crazy hair. this hair truly is crazy and darling. way to go indi, can i hire you when we have crazy hair day?
something else I forgot, leave it to the mother of the year! She did a good job at making it crazy though!
Your girls are so cute, El! Everytime I see Indi I want to go buy a pair of glasses just for the heck of it! Impressive 'crazy hair' job, too!
What a creative kid! I am impressed! I love her!!!
Good thing she knows how to make her hair look crazy!!!!! I think her calling in life is in the hair industry!!!
I love that was what she called "fixing it"!! That is so funny to me! I just love her. She is such a goof! Love You Indi Sue
Post a Comment