skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Night at TuTu and Baca's (my mom and dad)
She doesn't look guilty, does she? Nothing like playing with toxic chemicals and a razor! I can still taste Comet in my mouth. Sloane came up to Carly and told her Beaux got some powdowee stuff. She said, "Come here and close your eyes."Sorry mom and dad, hope the fumes have died down!)
Sloane sang,"Fabulously handsome!", as she combed Griffin's hair.(She's watched Enchanted a few times :)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh - I bet you were freaking out - she looks so innocent!
I loved the "Um beaux got into some powdowee stuff" and that i had to come with her but she insisted on me closing my eyes! ha Beaux was so guilty! Oh and how is that issue with her diaper!? Who would teach her such a thing! :)oh and yes griffin is fabulously handsome!
I MISSED THAT?! Dang it. That's up there with the lipstick. Well, sort of. I doubt anything will actually top that!!
those girls crack me up. i can't believe that about the comet - but how could you ever be mad at them, they're too cute.
Ellery...I really need to meet Beaux. She sounds like a full time job 24-7. Thanks for the laughs and Im glad everything turned out ok.
Oh my!! I thought boys were supposed to be the crazy ones...at least that's how it is around our house. I hope she is ok!!
Post a Comment