We decided to go have a girls night to celebrate Cristin and Stacey's birthdays. Earlier in the day Cristin(who is 30 weeks prego) had a ladder break underneath her. Not only did it give her a nice scrape up her whole tummy but it sent her into contractions. She is used to early contractions with her pregnancies so she just hung in there. But during my long drawn out John Mayer story at dinner we noticed she was getting way too uncomfortable. So we decided to take our party to Labor and Delivery! Where there were LOTS OF LAUGHS, a couple of not fun tests for Cristin, and lots more laughs!This is Darcie (and her fourth baby girl!)riding a horse to the beat of baby Belle's heart. I will never hear a heart monitor the same way.
...oh wait thats Dr. me.
We are so happy Cristin was o.k. and baby Belle is just fine.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS, WE LOVE YA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS, WE LOVE YA!
Thanks for a fun night!



4 comments:
Oh my gosh, you are the biggest nerd! We are definitely related. I'm upset that you don't have video of Darcie riding the horse. That would have made my day!
Holy crap you have been busy since I saw you last. It all looks so fun. I am wanting a vacation so bad. Your elf house is darling. Glad to see you again through the blogging world.
You kill me doc robison! Nurse what was she dialated to? What a night!
Aaaaa... I feel so left out. I am so glad the baby is okay, looks like you crazies had fun in L and D.
Post a Comment