HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY BEAUX !!!!
Beaux was a BIG surprise to us!After 2 1/2 years of trying for Sloane and a really scary delivery, we decided I better not get pregnant again. I learned to be o.k. with that and knew we could always adopt. Then...when Sloane was 7 months old we got the surprise of our life time! I was shocked to say the least. It was sooo hard to get Sloane and here I was suddenly pregnant. I was also REALLY nervous I would have a repeat of HELLP Syndrome. But it was a problem free pregnancy and when she got here we were both healthy and extremely happy!!
I did... we named her Ellery Beaux. And I think it couldn't fit her more perfectly.


I love the look on Sloane's face seeing Beaux for the first time. She looks like she is thinking," Oh my gosh, you're kidding me right?"


When I had a hard time getting her to sleep, Greg would walk her around our downstairs like this and she would be out! Sometimes it put Greg to sleep too.
My baby holding my baby.





This morning opening presents. My family is gone so we will wait to have her big party till later this week.

A few things about Beaux:
I love the look on Sloane's face seeing Beaux for the first time. She looks like she is thinking," Oh my gosh, you're kidding me right?"
My baby holding my baby.




Following in her mom's massage footsteps.
This morning opening presents. My family is gone so we will wait to have her big party till later this week.
A few things about Beaux:
She is very funny and silly. She has a good sense of humor.
She loves to say YELLOW and can say it perfectly. She says it all the time, and gets so excited if I show her something that is actually yellow.
She copies her sisters all day.
She didn't like binkies until she was 18 months old. Now she is an addict.
(what ever keeps them happy right?)
She loves to swing at Tu Tu's house.
She loves shoes and make up.
She knows it makes her Grandpa Jerry sick when she picks her nose...so she will stick her finger up it the minute he walks in the room just to get his reaction.
She loves to ride her wiggle bike on the track in our back yard.
She loves water and is known to dunk her head into gross puddles.
She has pretty impressive iphone skills.
Eating makes her happy, she literally will start to dance and wiggle in her chair after each bite of things she loves. And she loves HUGE bites.
When she was tiny you could put her into a trance by kissing softly around her mouth lots of times.
She loves babys and baby dolls.
We love her beautiful eyes and happy smile and how she makes us laugh.
WE LOVE YOU BEAUX! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





11 comments:
So cute! I love that little girl so much I still remember when you had her at T ball and she was so tiny and still nameless I am in love with her name and think it fits her so well! I hope she has the best birthday give her us kiss from me!
Happy birthday Beaux. Hope you have a fun day. See you when we get back.
Love you Grandpa
Happy Birthday! She is a doll.
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love her, she is a little piece of heaven, and I love that she loves me, she is my little buddy! I really cant believe she is two already, time goes by so fast! And she is so a Beaux, no other name would fit her sweet little spirit!
Wow, that's weird looking at her baby pictures! She's getting too big! I love the list of things about her. You should make a list every year. She would love to read those when she's all grown up... Happy Birthday Beauxski! See you at dinner!
I can't believe how cute her hair was as a newborn! She had a ton of it, and it just looks so soft and fluffy! What a cute little girl you have!
so, when did her birthday happen to be in may? i seriously have no recollection of that! i know she's about 6 mos. older than the twins but may just doesn't sound right...are you sure it's her birthday?!
okay, the newborn pics of her made me almost cry....so sweet.
happy birthday beaux, i love yellow too! (and i dance and wiggle in my seat when i eat too, especially pineapple!)
Happy birthday beaux beaux! I love you so much! You have brought such a fun, sweet, exciting life into our family! and i am on the same page as coco....who doesnt dance around in their seat when they get to eat!!! Is that not normal?
Love you lots Ellery Beaux ,
Your favorite aunt carly
Happy birthday Beaux!!! Even though mom wasn't the happiest about being prego when sloane was only 7 months old, we are so glad she was!!! We love you!!!
O.K. so one more thing that we totally have in common. My Steel was named after the guy in the movie "Signs" Steel Merril Holliman. You know the brother {Joaquin Phoenix} his name is Merrill in that show, and I totally feel in love with him in it. So skinkin crazy hun? Whats with us and names?
Anyways - HAPPY BRITHDAY BEAUX!!! I hope you have a wonderfull day. And maybe in 18 years or so I have a really cute boy to set you up with.{aka Sryker}.
Happy B-day Beaux. We hope you got spoiled.
Post a Comment