Thanks to my husband, my dad and the universe aligning....my sister Hayley and I are going to a
JOHN MAYER
BENEFIT CONCERT AT THE BEVERLY WILSHIRE HOTEL IN BEVERLY HILLS!!!
The room holds 800 max and they haven't sold out! We are seriously floating! It is "black tie optional" so we get to be fancy! My family will be out there for my brother's XGames race and I will fly in on Wed the 16th, the day of the concert! If you know me at all you know how unbelievably HUGE this is for me...and Hayley is equally obsessed. We are SO excited to have a sisters girls night out... go dress up, go to a fancy dinner and then watch and listen to you know who!! This is one of those..I never thought I would get to do something like this moments.
My plane better get in that day!
P.S. I own a 3x4 foot (maybe bigger) board mounted poster of the photo above.


6 comments:
If it were Bruce and I were going, I would be out of my brain too. How are you going to sleep from now 'til then? One thing I know is that Greg is a very secure man--way to go, big guy. You've earned the husband of the year award (sorry Joe but my Bruce tickets were in the nosebleed section). Have fun and take a defibrulator for when you have a heart attack!
I'm extremely JEALOUS!!!! But happy for you. Have fun!!!
You are one lucky ducky!!! That will be so fun, and with only 800 people you just might be able to touch him!!
Still floating :)
Seriously, how much better can it get...a fabulous night out with Johnny M. followed by Stadium of Fire with Miley Cyrus?!! The concert gods are with you!:)
Lucky!!! Have a great time.
P.S. Had a great time with you guys we will have to do it again!
Post a Comment