Being a mom is the hardest, greatest, most rewarding job ever! As we all know it takes all of our time and we often get put last.The last month I have been lucky enough to have had two big adventures. First Good Things Utah and then mine and Hayley's quest to meet John Mayer. Can't believe they happened so close together. But they have made me realize the importance of "stepping out of my comfortable box" and doing something different once in a while! I truly feel recharged and hope I continue to find new adventures!Good Things Utah was such a great experience and every one there is genuinely wonderful. Nicea, Angie and Reagan really make you feel comfortable and they are all really neat people with a neat job!
I am trying to figure out how in the world to put my mic on. You can barely see my face.
Cooking with Angel Shannon...baked spagetti.
A big THANK YOU to Paula for talking me out of the brown shirt I had picked out, that would have made me look like I was part of this fashion show!
George Severson, the creator and producer. He is a blast and such a great guy! Thanks George!
My Fan Club!
Last one up...I had a lot to live up to. Thanks for making it up that morning with me girls!
I had some good butterflies going but when I looked over and saw my Indi sitting there in the audience it calmed me down...she was my good luck charm!
The Fam! Greg, my VERY laid back husband admitted he got really nervous for me when the show started.







6 comments:
El you did sooo good !!! It was a blast to go and see you in your element!!!!ha ha
Erin's : scotterinbaby@yahoo.com
and Ashley's is with an S ashswhite@yahoo.com. No bother. I like the pictures.
Hey You, Thanks for getting me added on. You really did such a good job, like my sister said "She looked like she was just one of them." I love the picture with everyone, and Greg is there with all those women. What a Great Guy!
Ell - you really did such a good job! I am just so proud of you that you really did it! your awesome!
How can I see this? I missed it!!!
Looks really fun. Wish I could've seen your debut! Yes, we're going to see John here in St. Louis on July 3rd. I am super excited about it give all the credit to Aaron for the great suprise!
Post a Comment