Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Favorite Things

I found a little piece of heaven at Target. There is nothing that I love more than crawling into a soft comfy bed at the end of the day, and sleeping in in one on Saturday morning. This is
the Simply Shabby Chic Cozy Blanket. It is the most SOFT, COMFORTABLE blanket I have ever felt! Mix it with my favorite flannel sheets and it's torture getting out of bed. I think you would call it chenille. And here is the other plus...all sizes are $49.99! Twin to King! I have seen baby blankets like this for $30.00! Next time you walk down the Shabby Chic isle touch this blanket and I dare you not to put it in your cart! It comes in baby blue, light pink, sage, and white.

HEAVEN!

1 comment:

coco said...

Love, love, love these blankets! They are the best find. Don't you just love it when you find something so great?