
This is where it all began...this was the first picture taken of us. It was for the yearbook. We were awarded "best eyes." I remember DYING that my head was so close to his! They kept saying, "Put your faces together!"...this is as close as we got. We were 13 years old and the romance had begun.
(Forgive my scanning and cropping abilities)
True Story...cheesy but true:
On the first day of school in 7th grade I walked into Mr. Austin's Utah Studies class and Greg was sitting on the front row. I saw him as I was standing in the doorway and a thought that had never entered my mind in my life popped into my head.
"I want to marry him."
It was really weird, I was 12, had never seen him before and had never put any thought into marrying anyone!
I swear just some part of me knew.
Our Colorado trip last year at the John Mayer concert.
On a hot air balloon ride in Heber. I think we were 17.
Senior Dinner Dance
One of our romantic dates walking around Sundance.
The day Greg let me round brush his long hair....yep that's his real hair.I consider being able to grow up together with my husband a great blessing. We have shared so much of our life together already. Here we are 31 and it all started when we were 13. I can't begin to explain all he has done for me, helped me through, or means to me, but I hope he knows. Thanks for giving me a wonderful life and 3 wonderful little girls.
Happy 10th Anniversary!
Love Ya




13 comments:
Let me be the first to comment and say congrats. Happy Anniversary. Those are some great pics and took me down memory lane at the same time. Have a good day...Brandon
Oh I know you love me (for some reason). You show me everyday. You're the perfect wife and the perfect mom, what more could a guy ask for. Thanks for an amazing 18 years!!!
I know we've been married for 10 but we've been together for 18, I like that better.
LOVE YOU!
Greg
Happy Anniversary you guys! It sure was fun to see these pictures! So many memories :-) For some reason, the song "Two Sparrows" popped into my head...I hope I'm around to see your journey continue (it's sure been fun this far). Congraduations, I love ya both like family!!
AAAh, no wonder your little girls are so beautiful, look at that good-lookin couple in those pics. You two are adorable. True love always starts in Jr. High and High School, Congrats!
Happy Anniversary! 10 years, time flys, Congrats you two, we love ya! And I love the picture of you in the glasses, so funny! Greg looked so little! What fun memories for you guys! Hope you had a super day!
Happy Anniversary. You guys are soul mates and so perfect for each other. So glad to know you guys. What a great pair.
sooooo cute! i love that whole story but my own son is going to
7th grade this year.......if he ever even thinks anything about marrying someone, i'll homeschool him! happy anniversary!
Happy 10th! Wow, you too have been together for a long time. I think that it is so sweet. You two just go together!
i love those pictures. i remember how amazing your wedding video was and how everyone was in tears!
Happy aniversary!!! I love all of your pictures(especially the one with gregs sweet flowing locks, that looks like thay have been round brushed!!) Hope you had a wonderful anniversary, and many, mqany, many more to come!!
Happy late anniversary!!! I love this post!! But you know your a bit on the sensitive side when you get teary eyed at your sisters anniversary post! ha
Congrats!!! I think your story is so dang cute, I love all the pictures. Your girls will love seeing the pictures of their parents together through the years. Such a cute couple :)
You guys are babes! Congrats, we love you guys and your beautiful girls! I just got done nosing around in your blog. It's so adorable and you may just get me hooked on blogging. Thanks for the shout out on the "what you were doing 5 years ago post". We miss living next door to you guys too!...D&D
Post a Comment