We had such a fun 4th that I took a million pictures. So I will break them up into a few posts. My blog is my scrapbook so you get to put up with ALL my photos :)
This is our darling nephew Quinn! He is the sweetest happiest baby, we love him!
Uncle Jeff broke out the water balloons and all heck broke out! Especially when Beaux was in control of the hose.
Indi had me call Greg outside to help me with something and she pounded him with one!
You can tell Indi got quite the kick out of all of this!Greg's parents sold their house...they have been there since he was in 4th grade. His grandparents owned it before them. We have lots of good memories there and we will miss it. This is one more memory we will have before they move out in August.
I'm so bugged I cut out Indi...she just pounded Greg in the back again and he didn't see it coming! Neither did uncle Jeff!I guess that's what you get using your phone camera.
Greg got her back and it got ugly.
hmmmm should I??

.jpg)






.jpg)




4 comments:
love the post--first of all, i love the picture of baby quinn, check out lowell on his lazy-boy0it's perfect. next, the pictures of indi getting greg are so cute and that is sooo something joe would do(go a little overboard--bring on the tears). also, that is a great picture of the pool, it is so pretty and so full of people. also, i don't think i've ever seen jt's eyes! and,,,lovely picture of me in the tube--thankkkk you! love the picture of sailor, your explanation made me laugh!! thanks, i saved a bunch of these to my photo file!!!
Why is it when I see Greg having a water fight I have flashbacks to the 9th grade? I have seen Greg's parents house for sale...I hope they are not going far! Those salt water pools rock...my sis just got one.
love all the pictures. what's a waterfight if there are no tears? hayley looks like a model. the swim party looked like a blast. your girls are adorable.
haha oh my goodnes i love when you can get indi lauging that hard!! Its the best! Great post by the way!
Post a Comment