Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mrs. Carly Lauren Miller

Griffin and Carly Miller
July 25, 2008

Yesterday was a really special day for our family. Carly and Griffin got married at 1:00 in the Timpanogus Temple. Soon after a really beautiful ring ceremony was held, surrounded by our close friends and family. Then a beautiful reception.

It is a neat feeling when you gain a new member of your family. Griffin is a wonderful addition and we are excited he is officially one of us now.

They couldn't be more perfect for each other.

Congratulations...We Love You!

I also want to say a special THANK YOU to all of our family for all of their help with the decorating, to the food, to cleaning up. Especially Kendall, Traci and Pam. We are lucky to have you!

Look at Hayley's blog for more bridal photos! www.hayleyphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

megan said...

Griffin is a stud. I know his family I worked with is mom for a couple of years and his brother married my cousin. She is beautiful!!!! I love her photography. Congratulations. I can't wait to see more photos. I bet the girls looked darling as they always do.

Robyn said...

The wedding was so pretty and nice! She looked so beautiful! I forgot to ask you about John too! I forgot that was this last week, I bet you were in la la land! Love the powell pictures too! You have had some serious fun lately, and cali this week I need your life!

hayleyrowan said...

those pictures are amazing and the reception was really nice. so happy for them. p.s. i've never heard that about coke in a bottle. that's good to know. i'm working on making better food choices. not always easy. on another note - you all looked so cute at the wedding.