Maddy is in California at the USA Song Leading Nationals. They took 6th in the nation!! Here is a link to her performance! She starts on the front right.
When you get to the site click on the top right photo in the group, then type Timpview in the search. There are two videos. She is in the small song/pom or something.
Here's a big camp yell, WOOO WHOOO from Dad for Maddy. And yes Maria, that was THE basket toss. Probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. Stop by we will pull out the dvd.
I feel honored that I am part of one of your funniest memories! Well...I don't know if that's good or bad :) I really should show my kids the footage, they'd get a kick out of it!
4 comments:
that's awesome!
Congrats! Maddy is an awesome dancer :>
Ah the memories...two words "Basket Toss!"
Here's a big camp yell, WOOO WHOOO
from Dad for Maddy. And yes Maria, that was THE basket toss. Probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. Stop by we will pull out the dvd.
I feel honored that I am part of one of your funniest memories! Well...I don't know if that's good or bad :) I really should show my kids the footage, they'd get a kick out of it!
Post a Comment