Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1 million pictures to celebrate Sloane's 4th Birthday


Sloane recently turned 4 and her birthday hit me hard. Not to mention looking through pictures for this post. I got a little carried away with the photos but it's because I haven't seen many of these since they were taken. Getting pregnant when Sloane was only 7 months old with Beaux made the next few years a blur. I love having them so close but it is really sad how little I really remember. Anyway back to my Sloane...
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY SLOANE!!!
Things to know about our Sloane:
1. Sloane has a smile that melts our hearts.
2. Sloane is FUNNY and has a hilarious laugh.
3. Sloane has the biggest heart and the biggest temper. She is the first to melt you and the first to make you want to pull your hair out.
4. Sloane was born 6 weeks early, she weighed 4lbs 15oz but got as little as about 4.5. She lived the first 2 weeks of her life in the hospital getting strong enough to eat on her own. But she was strong in every other way. I came to the hospital one morning and two nurses were trying to put her feeding tube back down her nose(which she pulled out herself). One turned to me and said, "She is a little spitfire!" That nurse was right, she has been one ever since.
5.Her favorite color is purple just like her moms.
6. She is as clumsy as she is athletic.
7. She LOVES chocolate and candy and can find it anywhere.
8. She walks on her tippy toes all day and has the calves to prove it.
9. She has fabulous hair.
10. She loves gymnastics and playing and dancing.
11. She has bawled every night at bedtime for the last 3 weeks saying she hates the wood on her new headboard on her bed. She says she wants it painted pink.
12. As you will see in pictures she falls asleep in the most uncomfortable positions possible.
13. She chews anything and everything rubbery, remote buttons, electric cords, dvd cases...and has done it ever since we can remember.
14. She loves to bring me flowers.
15. She has her own signature pose for pictures.
16. She loves to give kisses and hugs and tell her mom and dad I Love You.
WE LOVE YOU SLOANE!!!!



















12 comments:

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! BEST SET OF PHOTOS EVER!!! She is beyond darling AND hilarious...

coco said...

her eyes when she smiles is the greatest thing ever...i love it. i remember when she was born but it's crazy, i don't remember that much about after she was born. i've never seen those pictures--i remember she had the feeding tube but i didn't know she had the oxygen. thanks for the little tribute, it's fun to celebrate sloaney baloney.

Griff said...

She is my favorite i cant get enough of her

hayleyrowan said...

those are the cutest pictures. so sweet.

megan said...

Beautiful girl. All you photos just melt your heart. Happy Birthday. I can't believe that she fit in a baby doll bed little one!!!!!

Brenna LaPray said...

Happy Birthday Sloane. Such a cute girl! Love, love the family your family pic. Beautiful!!

Tiff said...

Oh I love her so much! I love that first pic of her as a newborn she is totally smiling. She is so cute I love her what a sweet girl. I can't believe she is getting so old! Where does the time go?

Brianne Minster said...

You guys are such an amazing family. I would have your girls in a second. Happy birthday Sloane!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Sloane!! I love all the pictures, what a little cutie. I'm thinking that Aubrey and Sloane need to be friends!

Anonymous said...

Ell i love this post! I can't believe she is four and that all of that time has passed by so quickly. She has been a little poser for the camera since day one and you have the pictures to prove it. Love you sloaney!!! Happy happy birthday!!

Robyn said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! I really just love that little girl, she always makes me smile! I just want to squeeze her! I love your top family picture too! So cute!

Tay said...

Happy Birthday! Elle she's so cute!