Saturday, December 27, 2008

Meet Lulu (Tahlula)

We have another girl our house! Crazy story...it all started with me driving by a bunch of freezing doggies outside of a vet's office that needed to be adopted. Ironically we didn't adopt one of those dogs, but a few days later I found Lulu online. She is a 4 year old Japanese Chin. She belonged to a breeder who wasn't breeding her anymore, and wanted to find her a good home. Two days later Greg, Indi and I drove to the middle of nowhere to pick her up. And WOW I will spare you the details but you wouldn't believe what we saw when we got there. She has been in shock for quite a while, living in a warm house with a soft bed. And had a little bit of issues with growling at the girls but after some great advice from some dog smart friends she is doing awesome. She LOVES to cuddle, never barks, is potty trained and we think she is pretty dang cute.
She is so mellow, she falls asleep sitting up all the time.


We love you Lulu and are so glad you found your way into our family!

7 comments:

coco said...

lulu, i need to meet you....you've won me over with those bows in your hair.

Anonymous said...

I love lulu! And am so jealous of your new puppie addition :)

AMY said...

Her hair is just as cute as your three girls...she fits right in!

Shannon said...

She is adorable, I love that she also is a girl, it fits!! Congrats.

megan said...

love the new girlie you have added to the family. I also love love love the family picture. Hope you had a great holiday season and that you are doing well.

Jen said...

Okay...love the family picture!! Gorgeous! You have the most beautiful family. And the dogs not bad either :)

AMY said...

LOVE the new family picture. So good of everyone...it's really not fair to hog the gene pool like that!