
To say I LOVE this picture is an understatement. I will admit...I am jealous and wish it was me. I love everything about it. Butterflies are one of my favorite things ever, the shot, the colors, the make up, the hair. Just perfect. I have very talented sisters.
P.S. Don't be shocked if one day you see a copy cat wannabe picture of me just like this. Plus maybe some
photoshop ;)
P.P.S DO THIS!!! My sister is AMAZING at making you up and shooting the most amazing shots you ever thought possible. She did it for me a couple years ago and I LOVE LOVE having them. I love that my girls will have them forever too. She does natural to creative and fun. So get on it girls, no putting it off. You owe it to yourself. Trust me you won't regret it. SO fun!!!
Model: little sister Madison
Photog: little sister Hayley www.hayleyphotography.blogspot.com


3 comments:
Love this picture...maddy looks beautiful and hayley is amazing.
SUPER pretty!! hmmm...I would love to do something like this! Lots of talent :)
so glad to see you're sewing! the quilts look beautiful!!! maddie does too.
Post a Comment