Last night at around 12:15 I was sitting in my office on the computer talking to Hayley on the phone. My office light was on but the rest of the upstairs was pitch black. At the exact time my upstairs LIT UP Hayley (in Provo) freaked out on the phone saying that something just lit up my moms front yard and she could see her car as if it was daylight. Then we both began freaking out. I immediately got on Facebook and soon had people commenting saying they saw it. Then a friend of mine in St. George said he saw it. He described it as something that started out as a shooting star then proceeded to grow as big as the sun. He said it was green, blue and white. It freaked him out to no end. Then a guy on the freeway said he thought we were getting nuked. He said it got as bright as if it were two in the afternoon. I soon called Channel 4 who said they were pulling their hair out trying to figure out what it was. They were on the phone with astronomers, and that people from Vegas to Ogden had seen it. This thing was big or just extremely close because it was as bright in Vegas as in Northern Utah. They are pretty sure it hit, they just don't know where. CRAZY!!!! Here is a security video of someone in Utah. Remember this is at midnight!!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Crazy I was sleeping through the whole thing. Woke up this morning and was watching all this footage thinking what happened. Amazing that you saw it first hand.
I WAS FREAKING OUT. I SAW IT TOO. oh my goodness, i need to call you.
I am so mad I was up and I didn't see it. I guess that is what happens when you live in the basement !:)
Post a Comment