Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun! Preschool Party and Trick or Treating!


YEEE HAWWW!!!!!











1 hippie, 2 Jesse's, a spider and a ballerina.

i LOVE my kiddo's faces!!!




Seeing Double

Looks like trick or treating in the summer! Loved the weather!
As usual....holding hands.

Craig and Jessica
Berklee's first Halloween!
The whole group!!!
Indi, Sloane, Beaux, Addie, Holden, Berklee, Molly, Sawyer, Tyson, Aspen, Brody, Krew, Kwincee, and Khloee!!

Peace and Rock N Roll

Our special Garden Gnome
(these are worth clicking and enlarging)
Don't you wish you had this cute little thing to decorate your garden with??

For $44.99 you can have the whole gnome family!!



O and G

Jesse taking a ride.

The gnome found a home at the White House!

Kobe and Roah!! Love these boys!!

And finally, little Monet. The flamingo girl.
Could she be any cuter??!!

5 comments:

jerry said...

I want Jason to be a garden Buddha next year.

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Um.. so would those be two dogs dressed up that I see? No comment!!!! Might have to bring this one up if there's ever a crazy dog owners comment to Cass and I. Love the girls outfits so cute. Love the Gnome. I can't believe how big Monet is getting. She is beautiful.

Tiff said...

Wow you out did yourself taking pics halloween night!!! I love it! So cute and so fun wish Khlo would have put the damn costume on! Anyone wants a brand new to die for pig costume let me know! :)

Robyn said...

Tiff, I'll take the pig costume next year! I"ll get some use out of the "FREAKY" pig! You got some sweet pictures, I'm stealing some! And for 44.95$ That garden gnome will come and eat you out of house and home too! Good times, I'm so glad we have all of our fun traditions! Love you guys!

Andee Belle said...

of course there is the one picture of g-love in the background typing away on his phone...typical.
Miss you guys, my little bugs are to die for cute!