Friday, September 18, 2009

Labor Day: Chinese Umbrella's and Gramps Famous Garden

Guess what's behind the Chinese umbrellas!

Gramps has a garden.
Not just any garden. A HUGE garden and the kids love it! This was an exciting day because they got to walk through it with their cousins Ryder and Quinn to pick out their pumpkin that will be ready in a few weeks! They picked them out and Gramps wrote their name on the bottom.






The sweet peas are a favorite! The kids will eat hundreds of them. I think they don't know they are vegetables.
This is the whole garden. Potatoes, Peas, Squash, Pumpkins, Onions, Carrots and more!

Cousin Quinn!


2 comments:

Robyn said...

You gotta love Grandpa's garden! My kids love to go down to Brent and Connie's and help pick veggies! That is the way we get them to eat them! Such cute pictures! Love the ones from Labor day too! What I want to know thought is were are the pictures of the Bear collection!:)

Tiff said...

So cute !!! The very first thing I thought is OH how much I love Indis outfit she is such a cutie I love that she has her own style. What a cute girl. I love your kiddos they are so stinkin cute!