Monday, September 21, 2009

First Day of Pre-School!!!

Two very happy girls. LOTS of foot popping, smiles and hand holding. These two held hands from the second we left our yard till the front door of their class room. So cute. Can't believe my baby is in school.









Big sis there to help her on her big day.
A surprise appearance by dad!






3 of the cutest girls in school! Talulah, Beaux and Aspen.
Going home after a big day of school.


Sloane is a pro at pre-school.




I love that they will be so close together in school. I hope they stay as happy as this.
"High five or hug?"

HUG!


Ready to go!

Daddy picking her up.

Proudly showing Indi all they did at school.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow really weird all your girls are at school! Looks like its time to have another!

Downs Family said...

I love these girls! I love that our girls are so close!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute !!!!

Brenna LaPray said...

Such cute girls. I love the foot popping thing that Beaux has going! Where did Talulah get her cute outfit?

Ellery said...

Brenna...her mom made it!! Isn't it the cutest thing ever? It might be a Portabella Pixie pattern. I need you to invite me to your blog again! I can't see it.