
Greg had to leave before the sun came up Mother's Day morning to work for a couple hours.
I woke up to the sound of 3 sweet little voices saying, "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!" I sat up as they placed this on my bed. Cinnamon toast, chocolate chip cookie and a glass of O.J.
This is what being a mom is all about. It was the sweetest moment I will remember forever. Greg did not tell them to do this, they remembered it was Mother's Day and did it all by themselves. It was the best toast, cookie and juice I have ever eaten. I told them how I was so lucky Heavenly Father sent each of them to me. A few minutes later as I was eating Beaux looked deep in thought then said, "Heavenly Father and Jesus are SO nice." I told her she was right. I am so thankful to be a mom and today I was reminded of how important my job is. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming but it is worth every second. I hope I can be the mom they deserve.
I love you Indi Sue, Sloaney Baloney, and Beaux Beaux


6 comments:
wow that is the sweetest thing. I can't believe they remembered all on their own. I would take a cookie and cinnamon toast any day!!! You are so lucky to have three of the sweetest girls. and they are so lucky to have you as their mommy. If they can just have a piece of how much you love the little things in life they will be set. Happy Mothers Day!
That is so cute! I got breakfast too, it was cute they made me frosted flakes with rasberries,and vanilla creamer, its funny how observant they are since thats what I eat every morning know! You gotta love em! I hope you had a super Mother's day! Love ya!
Oh cute! I love they added the cookie that is my kind of breakfast. It is true sometimes we just need reminders to slow down and enjoy!
They are so cute! What a great start to the day!! I think I woke up to mine wrestling. Do you think your girls could give my boys a clue on what pampering is all about! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day. You are a great Mom!! (I still can't beleive we are Mom's though :D)
Made me think of the Eric Clapton song:
When this world's got me feelin low
I don't need nowhere else to go
Cause I get all the love I need
from three little girls.
They couldn't be cuter or more precious. Can't wait to watch them dance this weekend.
love this post! have not checked your blog in so long - hope all is well - sad I did not get to see you when you were visiting.
Post a Comment