
We had to celebrate Mom's Birthday a little late due to her horrible cold. But doing it on April Fool's Day ended up being pretty fun. Carly pranked Madison and asked her to prom and Greg and Indi played a fabulous trick on Grandpa Jerry! (check out video below)
We love you Mom thanks for being the wonderful mom that you are. You make life more special.
Happy Birthday!
Indi had no idea that one of the presents brought out for mom's party was one for her! Grandpa had this coming in the mail but it didn't quite make it for her birthday. A pink, very sparkly Daisy Rock left hand electric guitar. She was stunned and THRILLED!! She hasn't stopped smiling. I think our house is going to get even louder!!
Thank you Grandpa and Tutu!!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Moms Bday and April Fools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Indi ROCKS !!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! I love how he immediately walks away from it and acts all cool. He's usually the one on the other end of a joke ; )
the funniest thing is hearing the anderson girl's very distinctive laughs!
I don't need to ACT all cool.
I just watched that five times! SOOOO funny!
That is awesome!!! I love Jerry. I can never think of April Fools jokes. Well done.
And I love Ashley. Always one of my favorite people.
Post a Comment