Monday, June 22, 2009

Snowies and Burgers

Hands down the BEST snowie I have partaken of.
 In front of Day's Market in Edgemont. The ice is perfect, (I know that is subjective) it is smooth and oh so yummy. I love their kiddie size that doesn't go above the rim, great for Sloane and Beaux. I usually get Sour grape or Carly's fav Raspberry Peach with CREAM! Indi's creation is Watermelon Ice, Peach and Banana. Stop by and let me know what you think.

This picture is in memory of a couple years ago when Madison was too embarrassed to go buy ONE snowie because we only had quarters! She was too good for the coin. She would have died being with us making this large order.

Last but not least. This is my little burger joint that I don't want to go out of business. It is run by darling people, it is yummy and CHEAP! I love their cheese burgers and fry sauce.  So go give them some biz!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love paying for snowies with $8.50 in quarters! Love going with my sister and her girlies. Love eating at Little Acorn and getting Cheese burger, no veggies, just spread. Speaking of lets go there TODAY!

Jen said...

Hello! I practically live at the Surf N Slurp! Its not a good thing that its right around the corner from my house. YUMMY! Did you try the cream? That's a must.

hayleyrowan said...

good to know. i love sno cones! i'm going today!

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

had to let you know that mark, the girls and i tried out the surfnslurp and are TOTALLY hooked!!!! thanks for the info for the best summer treat!

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Ok so I finally went with Carly and Griffen last night. Loved it!!!!