Birthday Breakfast!
Messages from your girls...
Indi: I love my dad because he buys pizza for us. He helps with me with my homework. I love playing the Wii with my dad because I can beat him in bowling but he beats me in tennis.
Sloane: He tucks me in some days, and he loves me soo much because I love him soo much too. He gets me a candy and horsey rides. (up to bed)
Beaux: I love my dad sooo much! Da Da goes to the water. (takes her into Lake Powell) I love my da da sooo much!
Ellery: Hope you have the great day you deserve. Thanks for working so hard for our family. Thank you for all of your patience, and your help. You are always there for us, I couldn't ask for a better husband. We are so blessed to have you as our guy.
We love you! Happy Birthday!


5 comments:
Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGOR DEAR HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR. IF I HAD A WISH THAN IT WOULD BE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!!!!!!
happy birthday greg!
Happy Birthday Greg! What a great daddy and husband you are.
:) b-day 2 u :) b-day 2 u
How old are you?!? HE HE HE!!
cheak out our blog at:
www.sweetasacupcakecollins.blogspot.com
oh this is ash, my blog is in proses!
Post a Comment