My brother Cassidy and his long time girlfriend Nicole tied the knot on Jan. 21! They surprised us and eloped in Las Vegas! I have to admit its taken a few weeks of therapy to get over not being there, but I am happy they were able to get married how they wanted...just them. And even more happy to get a new sister! They are truly made for each other! Congratulations, we love you!
Pizzeria 712 was filled to the brim with family and friends for their fabulous wedding party...here are a few of the pics!
This is the only picture I got of Cassidy and Nicole together at their party!

My new sister Nicole!















6 comments:
Yes congrats cassidy and nicole, i loved your reception, the food was amazing, i could not stop eating. I definitely agree those two are made for each other. Congrats again.
Looks like fun! That chloe is so cute she makes me happy to have a Khloee! We need to go eat there looks so great!
Well lookie there. You have a full house and they are very cute. It's good to be found and I can only imagine how you found us. The last time I think I saw you guys was outside the gap and you only had one kid on your hip at that time. Oh boy how times have changed. I hope all is well for you guys. We are good, busy, and all that fun stuff. I'm adding you to our blog so we can keep in touch. Tell Greg Hello for me.
Hey - Tell Cassidy "CONGRATS" for us. Stone really had a hard time when I showed him the pictures. Only because he thinks you can't race a motorcycle once your married. Josh says Cassidy is a "punk" for not inviting him.
See Ya Later.
Congrats cassidy and nicole!! Looks like the whole night went off with out a hitch!!! How fun is it to add more family members to the clan!!! Just think another is on the way!!!!
love the picture of tu tu, sloane, and beaux on the floor....sorry my kids were the slobs of the party, but i'm glad that didn't ruin it....looks like it was a great celebration for two great people.
Post a Comment